Hypnosis and the Law of Attraction
It’s true that the Law of Attraction is so powerful that it can give you anything you want in life. However, even with this understanding it’s possible that the Law of Attraction will not work to your advantage and it may very well be working against your best interests. You see we don’t always seem to have control over our thoughts.
We try to think positively and we try to think of good things but over the years there has been so much negative programming and feedback in our lives that its hard not to still have a part of us that believes in defeat and failure. The realization that a positive mindset is a key to success is a step in the right direction but not enough on its own to truly effect change.
Any thought we project into the world can have serious consequences in our day to day to life. That’s why it is so important to address changing our beliefs at both the conscious level and the subconscious level. We all know some very simple ways to change beliefs and thoughts at the conscious level:
- Affirmations – By practicing affirmations on a daily basis we remind ourselves and train ourselves to think better of ourselves.
- Visualization – By visualizing a better life for ourselves we train our mind to work towards this life.
- Goal Setting – This goes hand in hand with affirmations and visualization. Goal setting is the treasure map we follow to achieve a better life.
But conscious efforts are not enough! At least they’re not going to produce the results you want as quickly as you want them. If you really want to erase limiting beliefs and negativity from your life than hypnotherapy is the best solution. Hypnotherapy just isn’t a tool to help people overcome addictions, pain and phobias. Hypnotherapy can be used to actually instill within someone an extraordinary mindset that is able to overcome any and all challenges thrown its way.
If you’re interested in trying out hypnotherapy with the Law of Attraction you’ll need to find quality hypnotic inductions. The ones that work to undo our limiting beliefs quickly and effectively. If you’re going to go down the hypnotherapy route here are some tips on what to look for:
- Ericksonian Hypnosis – Milton Erickson is the founder of modern day hypnotism and his methods have influenced world renowned hypnotists like Dr. Richard Bandler.
- NLP Embedded Commands – NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is a discipline that teaches us how to study, model and learn from successful behaviors. There’s a heavy emphasis on language within NLP and the use of NLP style language will depend the hypnotic state.
- Duration and Relaxation – The hypnotic state needs to last for at least 10 minutes so I always recommend finding audio files that are about 15 minutes in length. It’s important that these tracks have a soothing audio track playing in the background because without relaxation you’ll never enter the hypnotic state. Listening to binaural beats before a hypnotherapy session has in my experience helped to depend the hypnotic state.